Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where's the Corsendonk?

Indeed. I just can't get into the blogging mood. Long holiday (which was wonderful.) Lot's of family, extended family ... and our ABF is rocking.

I do have a story to tell - but not today. Soon. Since it's been so long, here is the laundry list of sites that have flown through my transom since we last touched base ...
Random thoughts and revelations ...
  • We often don't think rather rearrange our prejudices. ~ Hendricks
  • I've come to think that good parenting is about increasing the duration between timeout sessions. ~ Welch
  • If you calmly take your pants off at airport while in the security line, others will follow in suit. ~ A comedian I saw over break ...
Upcoming blog topics ...
  • Praying is for morons.
  • My lyrics and where they may surface on the web.
  • Box of sex.
  • The great and powerful Oz knows why you have come!
  • Agnostic definition.

No comments: