Monday, March 9, 2009

Praying is for morrons ...

Yes it is.

It's also for perverts, pukes, punks, junkies, jocks, nerds, metal heads, losers, Christians, posers, etc.

In case you were wondering, the misspell in the post title was intentional (unlike the patriotic gentlemen to the right.) It happens to be a direct quote of a Facebook member that is "friends" with my wife. I thought is was a comical comment considering the misspell. As I was giggling like a little school girl, I started speculating if the proclamation was an autobiographical testimony.

If that was the case, I could consider it a prophetic moment in my life since the term "moron" would certainly fit the bill of materials when cataloging my high jinks.

Perhaps he was insinuating that prayer is an avoidable pursuit in one's life in general. If that's the case, I should probably start praying for him. As Hendricks satisfies "Why should I read the bible?," I remedy "Why should I pray?" with the same resolve ... "Because you must!"

Three months since my last post and I'm already picking fights and remarking about topics that not only bore but may have problematic positioning for some readers. Sigh.

So here's what I'll be focusing on to fill my life's free time: bible, Betsy, and biking. 752. That's it.

Here's some Transom links along those lines:

BibleBetsy
Biking
On with the madness!

1 comment:

Wes Stecker said...

Perhaps you've seen this? Superb prayer resource: http://www.apostlesnyc.com/pray/prayer-resources/

Check out all the tabs...