Monday, March 16, 2009

2,557 x 2,557 x 2,557

Today marks the 7 year anniversary of my marriage to Elizabeth. Pretty cool. To commemorate, I'm going to publicly list 50 things about her that I love. Hopefully, this does not embarrass ... I just feel like shouting my love from the roof tops like a hapless romantic.

For a funny:
In the words of the great Burgundy/Corningstone romance ...
  • always hunting to be better
  • athletic
  • Christmas angel - loves the holidays
  • dedicated
  • drinks beer with me
  • drop dead legs
  • enjoys discussing sermons
  • good "mother hen"
  • good bible study teacher
  • good daughter
  • good sister
  • good story teller
  • good taste in movies
  • good traveler
  • good with my friends
  • great blue eyes
  • great cake maker
  • great cook
  • great girl friend
  • great hugger
  • great kisser
  • great singer
  • has nice friends
  • hates basketball (that's a good thing)
  • heart for humanity
  • helps do car work
  • involved church member
  • knows a lot of scripture
  • likes football!
  • likes golf!
  • looks good in jeans
  • loves animals
  • loves Jesus
  • loves serving people
  • manages the house while I'm away
  • modest
  • nice skin
  • our children cannot do without her
  • picks up anything fast
  • pretty smile
  • really good at crafts
  • savvy with money
  • smart
  • takes her walk seriously
  • talented career admin (retired)
  • turns me on
  • understands and embraces technology
  • very creative
  • watches hockey with me
  • works out religiously

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love you! :) 50 things...and they're in alphabetical order too!

Wes Stecker said...

Congratulations to both of my dear friends on your anniversary!