Thursday, May 29, 2008

Origins of the French drain


Ya know when a writer uses a title that has nothing to do with the topic being covered - just a clever reference or obscure analogy? Yeah ... not the case for this blog entry.

That's right - we actually had a rather formal discussion surrounding the topic of the construction, use, and even current plans that we have for this technology. No wonder no one else but me, Billy and Kevin show up for breakfast!

So for the 2nd week in a row, I'm absolutely positive I may be only 1 of 3 people that reads this blog. Kevin is from Royse City so I'm not sure we can really call what he does reading ... but we'll count it anyway.

I was only going to use it as a subject line because I was certain the topic would be a dead end but I was wrong - Billy needs to install the common drainage technique at ProSoap to protect some electrical lines and solve a pooling issue and Kevin ...

... STOP ...

I started writing this last Thursday and was not able to complete my thoughts. Considering I can barely remember how to get from the garage to the bathroom, I'm giving up on this week's blog. It was pretty boring anyway. And if it wasn't, I couldn't remember!

It did have a cool title. Anyhoo, a good friend of the MMM Breakfast Club sent me a note over the weekend stating that he could not post comments. I suppose I never looked at the admin settings which were set to only accept blog members responses.

Moving forward, I'm opening it up for abuse. So go ahead ... Jeff! I know you're dying to prove me wrong on a previous post.

Stay tuned for more wacky, inconclusive, scatter shooting from Yours Truly. I leave you with a great Proverb: “A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.” (Proverbs 15:1)

... and a picture of a French Drain ...

No comments: