Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer is officially here.

So the Stars went out on a low point ... as a final kick in the pants before I get my summer amnesia on route to college football season, my Stanley Cup Final Home Game 1 tickets came in the mail today. Oh well - bust out the golf clubs and lawn chairs and enjoy watching Osgood get lit up by the you Pens (Crosby, Malkin, Staal and the likes.)

Anyhoo - the 33 year hope is dead, hockey will not waste any of my time until October and I've decided to re-purpose this blog and actually use it!

Today I plan to email some buddies and direct them here for recaps on our Mens Morning Mentoring breakfast talk. Whether it's just dudely topics that get noodled on while scatter shooting, prayer requests, scripture sharing ... whatever ... I'd like to capture our thought process as we grow in the fraternity of manship.

Stay wise ... Go Stars.

No comments: