Thursday, July 10, 2008

Amish Bling & The Art Of Bookmark Sharing

How 7 guys eating greasy food can turn a prayer request session into a full blown discussion on the Amish is beyond me. But it does happen. We had a great time this morning ... really covered a lot of ground. African ministries, aging mothers, pregnant wives, ABF demographics, eating crow, travel mercies ... the list goes on and on.

As I get ready to leave on vacation, I thought I'd NOT come up with some insane analogy or attempt at being interesting. Instead, I leave you with some fun work. Kinda like home work but better. Warning! Some of these links may offend you. But I can assure you there are no naked women or grotesque violence. I was going to say no dirty pictures but there is literal dirt in some of them so that would be inaccurate. Plus, not all of them have pictures. And everyone knows I don't like to be misleading ... have a great next week and I'll see ya on the flip flop!

Christian
Fun
Links with a certain synonym for the word "donkey" but aren't related in any way
Sports
Technology
Youtube Clips
--- best links ever ---

Daily Manna from the 'Net for Thursday, July 10, 2008 Daily Manna XML Feed

'Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the desert and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen, the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise. Isaiah 43:18-21 NIV | Listen

No comments: