Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jesus, could you get that for me?

We take that for granted. What would it take for you to get down on your knees right now and let God know that you love him more than anything else in your life? That you trust him implicitly? That there is no sin you love more than Him?

Please visit this site http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/01/beginning-of-story.html.

I don't speak directly about my wife much in this blog. But Elizabeth is a stellar chicky! She's a great mom, a great wife, supports me, serves our church body, serves our community, works out every day (with 3 kids to mother!), plans cool date nights, and still gives me butterflies when she touches my leg.

Recently she has been very moved by the commentary of Angie Smith through her blog. This lady has really challenged that way that Elizabeth and I see our personal relationship and walk with Jesus. I strongly urge you to read and react in your own way.

One thing Elizabeth does for our class is posting recaps of the weekly lessons on a blog. I think over time that it will be a great repository on how the church guides us through the Word. You can find a link at GravesABF.com under the Class Lessons page. The direct link is ...
Don't forget all the other popular domain names that will lead you to GravesABF.com like ...


... and the easy-to-remember ...


And, yes, the links actually work. Anyone that reads this blog knows I only report the most precise information known to Rockwall County (cough, cough.)

In other news ... blah, blah, blah ... funny picture for no reason:


Peace.

No comments: